ECHEQUE DILEMMA!!!

Corbii90
Contributor
Contributor
So I’ve been using PAYPAL to buy and sell for years, but just recently in the last two weeks I’ve been sending echecks and it’s been taking a lot longer to withdraw money considering it used to be instant. I’ve got sufficient funds in the account I’m using so that cant be a factor. I do have 7 pending payments due to being an active ebayer and shopper. But these are only pending because of echecks. And not to mention I’m getting emails saying that my balance is in the negative which I’ve contacted an agent and they say it’s not. I’m at my complete wits end. I’m almost considering deleting my account and starting again fresh. Please someone help!!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Corbii90
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I meant PayPal not eBay
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Corbii90 

Reasons for a payment being sent as an echeque are...

1. Card needs updating.

2. Recent neg balance.

3. Recent failed bank transfer.
4. High cost payment.
5. High risk transaction.
6. Some friends / family payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Corbii90
Contributor
Contributor
Ok makes sense now I accidentally over drew but rectified it straightaway. Will it ever go back to normal back to instant transfer?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Corbii90 

Not sure, paypal have been known to withdraw the 'instant' bank transfer option if you have had a neg balance BUT it would still be instant from any linked card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.