EBay payment problem - only larger amounts

Itsmoi
Contributor
Contributor
I can pay for everything accordingly on eBay but only if it's a small amount. For larger purchases (only a couple of hundred - not HUGE amounts) every time I try to pay with PayPal I get asked by PayPal to add my debit bank card. The card is already added to PayPal and been successfully used several times (including one minutes before trying to pay for a laptop) to pay for items on ebay...for smaller purchases I have tried removing my bank card and re-adding it on the page where PayPal keeps telling to add one...but to no avail Also, for larger purchases I do not get the option to pay out of my bank account (echeque) but option is again available on smaller transactions. Both bank account and debit card verified. Email address verified. All limits etc have been lifted so no limitations on my PP account. I've been using PP fine for a couple of month ...its just now I'm trying to pay for some a bit more expensive. PayPal are useless.... no replying to a single thing I've emailed them about, apart from usual automated rubbish. I rang them and low and behold blaming eBay lol There is money in my bank account as well, so this is not the.issue. Any ideas please? Thank you xx
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Itsmoi
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone? Please xx
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.