E BAY checkout pay-pal popup hangs after entering password.

RaySF
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal login popup window in Ebay checkout hangs after I enter my password. Spinning circle just keeps spinning.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

RaySF
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried on two different computers (Windows 10 and Ubuntu) and two different browsers (Firefox and Chromium).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @RaySF,

That definitely sounds frustrating, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I would advise clearing your cache and cookies first to try to reset the system as you're attempting the payment. If you're still running into the issue, try using a different cell phone to complete the payment. Hopefully this resolves the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

RaySF
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is not at my end. Two days later it worked then yesterday, on the weekend, it did not work again. As I said, I tried different computers, different operating systems, and different browsers. This morning it was still not working so I used a credit card and that worked. I don't like exposing my card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.