Doubt about a refund to my account

jerry046
New Community Member

Hello

I hope somebody help me with my doubt. I got a refund from an online store on my PayPal acount and it showing up since yesterday ( Paypal account ) and in the email that i received from paypal it says that it will be returned to my credit card, but I checked my credit card balance and no refund apepears.

how many days it take to the refund take place on my credit card balance ? Some one knows ?

Hola

Espero que alguien me ayude con mi duda. Recibí un reembolso de una tienda en línea en mi cuenta de PayPal y aparece desde ayer (cuenta Paypal) y en el correo electrónico que recibí de PayPal dice que se devolverá a mi tarjeta de crédito, pero verifiqué el saldo de mi tarjeta de crédito y no hay reembolso.

¿Cuántos días lleva para que se realice el reembolso en el saldo de mi tarjeta de crédito? ¿Alguien sabe?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jerry046

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your credit card (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however it may be a bit longer in your country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jerry046

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your credit card (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however it may be a bit longer in your country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.