Double Payments

YuXal
Contributor
Contributor
I booked movie tickets on a difficult website and I have been sent emails saying that I’ve placed orders twice, however as far as I can see I’ve only been charged once and received one set of information from the movie company, should I be concerned? I can imagine this will be a frequently asked question and I apologise but I didn’t know what to search to find results for the topic.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @YuXal,

Thank you for taking the time to message the community, and I'd be happy to address your concern. From the details mentioned it sounds like you have only been charged once so I don't believe that you'll be charged for the second order. Since a few days have passed I'm hoping this has been sorted out, but if this site has charged you twice, please contact customer support for further assistance. If needed, you can reach customer support by clicking Contact and then "Call Us" at the bottom of the PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook instant message or Twitter direct message.

-Derrick

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @YuXal,

Thank you for taking the time to message the community, and I'd be happy to address your concern. From the details mentioned it sounds like you have only been charged once so I don't believe that you'll be charged for the second order. Since a few days have passed I'm hoping this has been sorted out, but if this site has charged you twice, please contact customer support for further assistance. If needed, you can reach customer support by clicking Contact and then "Call Us" at the bottom of the PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook instant message or Twitter direct message.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.