Don't see the secure Paypal browser? We'll help you re-launch the new window to complete purchase

dirk12955
New Community Member

That's the message popping up when I click the PayPal icon on Ebay checkout page.   I cans log into Paypal in a separate window

but I keep getting this message when I try to go to Paypal from checkout.

Under the above message,   is the work Continue which appears to be aclickable link.    When I highlight it and click it,  Nothing happens.

I'm s buyer snd seller on ebay and use my PayPAl account several times a day.  This is the first problem I've had.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

bootney2020
Contributor
Contributor

FOUND THE SOLUTION DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION OF CHROME BROWSER

Login to Me Too

mcarmon
New Community Member

I am having this problem and support is not responding to requests for help.  My browsers are up to date and I've tried Safari, Chrome, and Edge.

Login to Me Too

CQANET

Hi has this issue been resolved, I've been contacted by my clients, their all getting the same message when trying to make payments.

Login to Me Too

searching9x
New Community Member

Sometime has this problem, to solve it please copy URL address in popup window in address bar. (Or in safari browser, right click on title bar or popup window, and copy page address). Then open a new tab, paste and go... So you can pay it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.