Don't see the secure Paypal browser? We'll help you re-launch the new window to complete purchase

dirk12955
New Community Member

That's the message popping up when I click the PayPal icon on Ebay checkout page.   I cans log into Paypal in a separate window

but I keep getting this message when I try to go to Paypal from checkout.

Under the above message,   is the work Continue which appears to be aclickable link.    When I highlight it and click it,  Nothing happens.

I'm s buyer snd seller on ebay and use my PayPAl account several times a day.  This is the first problem I've had.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

dirk12955
New Community Member

Never mind,  I figured it out.      Thanks

Login to Me Too

praviitb12
New Community Member

how you figure out, please help me

Login to Me Too

Wallym
Contributor
Contributor

the issue that I finally discovered was that I was using the ASP .NET encoded response write <%: %>.  When i switched to just using <%= %>, the problem went away.

Login to Me Too

Wallym
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same issue.  I am using visual studio 2015, ASNA VisualRPG, and the local dev server at https://localhost:44360/.  I have setup my system to go to the sandbox with the paypal express button to get started.  When I click the button, I get this message.  I've used a lot of different items as the sandbox id, none of which have worked.  Does anyone know the causes of this problem?

TIA,

Wally

Login to Me Too

lil-pump
New Community Member

I need help PayPal, I wanna purchase something...

Login to Me Too

Hughvenables
Contributor
Contributor

Come on Guys. How on earth do you expect a partially computer illiterate to follow this double dutch. Unbelievable.

Login to Me Too

drgrannum
New Community Member

I have the same issue since yesterday and cannot seem to get through Check Out. Can anyone explain to those of us who are not IT savy?

Login to Me Too

Hughvenables
Contributor
Contributor

Telephone PayPal and speak to a real person. Worked for me.

Login to Me Too

iLAW
Contributor
Contributor

I still facing this issue how we can resolve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.