Dollar General Pass code for payment

Abcannon2112
Hello I am trying to figure out how I can use my Pay Pal account today to Pay at a Dollar General. My bank account is linked to my checking account. Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abcannon2112 

I'm not sure if PayPal still offers the pay at stores through the PayPal app because that would be the way to do it and get the pass code. There should be a button you can tap on within the app for Stores (like Dollar General) that you can look up for the nearest one and generate the pass code for.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Abcannon2112

Thank you for reaching out! Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Thank you @sharpiemarker for getting the answer started on this one! We appreciate your expertise and assistance you lend to our customers. 

@Abcannon2112, while we no longer offer in-store checkout at stores like Dollar General, we have a better product for you. I recommend checking out our PayPal Cash Card. The PayPal Cash Card lets you shop in-stores and online, everywhere MasterCard is accepted. Check it out here

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.