Dollar Deposit Possible

NewUserPinoy34
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I’m from the Philippines and I would like to ask if I can still receive USD deposits/payments from my online job/s or task/s. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NewUserPinoy34 

Yes, first create a USD currency balance within your PayPal balance in the Wallet page so that when you receive USD, the USD will go into your USD balance.

Click PayPal Balance in the Wallet page on the left and click "Add A Currency" on the right side. Then you have to change your Primary or default Currency to USD so you can Send/Make Payments or Request Money in USD instead of having to select USD each time when you send/request.

Here's another way to select your primary currency:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-select-a-currency-for-my-primary-balance-faq318...

If the web interface on your account is different than on the links, click the circle icon in the PayPal balance area in the summary page and select Manage Currencies.

Note that when you withdraw funds, PayPal will automatically convert your USD to PHP, your account's home currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NewUserPinoy34
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot!

I think I have it all sorted out since I can see the dollar thingy you are saying. I'll keep you posted for anything. Take care buddy! 😎

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.