@Sv19 

Not sure what jam a transaction is. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sv19
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, cos i got a fren who does large sum paypal transactions and he said he cant paypal me due to too many large sum transactions. Basically he meant his transactions were jam and cant make any proceeds out. So am asking if one does too many transactions, is there any chance that their transaction next time will be stopped?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sv19 

Never heard of that but guess it 'may' happen if he is making a large payment all within a very short period of time.

This is because paypal credit you or the seller in advance and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer from the senders funding source.

So if its lots of large payments going before the first has cleared then they may 'jam' it until the others clear?

Your only way really is to check with customer services.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.