Does anyone know how to cancel & claim a payment made from a debit card to an eBay sellers PayPal

Matty777
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to cancel & claim a payment made from a debit card to an eBay sellers PayPal account because all I keep getting when I email PayPal is the same automatic messages so I don't know if they have cancelled the payment or what. I really need help cause am getting alot of abusive messages from the eBay seller and worried they will cancel the item & claim the money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jbshetty
Contributor
Contributor
You do not need to worry if you have initiated the payment through Goods& Services as it covers buyer protection. Your money will be safe. If you don't get your item, you can contact a PayPal to file a dispute. I don't think PayPal will be able to cancel the payment as you made the payment through guest check out. You will have to contact either the seller or a debit card issuer to cancel the payment. If the seller is not responding you and If you don't get your item for what you paid then contact PayPal and provide them a receipt number or transaction Details they will file a dispute. It would be easy to file a dispute if you would have made the payment by logging into PayPal. Not to worry, wait for the item and if u don't get the item contact PayPal they will help you to file a dispute.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.