Does PayPal Cash Card grab funds from my linked debit card

Knightly1
New Community Member
I have the PayPal app, and I have a PayPal cash card. I added a virtual visa card (basically just the card number and all), it's digital I don't have the physical card. Which is why I linked it to my PayPal which is a good method according to multiple research sources I used. Obviously PayPal is used to make online purchases and you can select the preferred payment method of a debit card or credit card that you linked on your PayPal. From my understanding if you make a purchase it will ignore your PayPal balance and directly grab funds from your linked card for online purchases. However I have a PayPal cash card which is basically a debit card for PayPal, will it work the same as online paypal? As far as being able to make a physical purchase and it will directly grab funds from my linked debit card for funds? I'm sort of confused and need clarification, I'll really appreciate all help.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.