Direct deposit

Dana111
Contributor
Contributor

When I use direct deposit it says my money will be held in a Wells Fargo account. Why won’t it just go straight into my PayPal account? How do I get my money out? Do I have to sign up for a Wells Fargo account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dana111 

The direct deposits are held in a Wells Fargo account but if you want to withdraw it, just withdraw as usual from PayPal balance and it will come out of that Wells Fargo account and into your linked bank account. When we keep money in our PayPal balances, it is in a Wells Fargo account under custodian of PayPal so to speak. I mean the funds have to be held somewhere until we withdraw right?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cubsgrl
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted Wells Fargo today, and they are unable to leave ANY of my info! I do not have any accounts opened with wells, and I had a wire transfer sent via vanguard to the account and routing number provided to me by PayPal when I got the PayPal cash debit card. Vanguard already verified the account info provided by PayPal, as a way to verify the account, vanguard sent me 2 direct deposits I had to verify were sent to my PayPal account. I gave PayPal the wire transfer confirmation number that was given to me by vanguard, however PayPal nor wells can locate this info! So where is my money?

Login to Me Too

Taelli0716
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your deposit????? And when
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.