Direct deposit time????

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
Contributor

I need a straight answer. Not the run-around or a copy and paste answer. I set up direct deposit with the Cash Card debit MasterCard and my Social Security payment is SUPPOSED to be in on the third of EACH month. It's the third and zilch. SSA has the correct information. If I don't have that money, I'm **bleep**! (Don't bleep me because it's NOT a curse word!) I WILL be on the streets if that money is not in today! It's 1am Central Time and I'm still waiting! WHAT TIME DO DIRECT DEPOSITS ARRIVE??? I NEED A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!!

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Walt28
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I was confused too!! It's a totally different card supported by netspend! Go to ur app store and search paypal prepaid! U choose ur color card and they send u a new card that can link to all ur other paypal accounts. I wish paypal would be more clear abd forthcoming regarding their products. Debit card and prepaid are 2 different things. You will get paid. Early with the prepaid!
Login to Me Too

texas0035
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, now that I understand, the stress is lifted, I just applied, but I only blame myself for not looking into the various options before applying
Login to Me Too

Momonyrock
New Community Member
Mine hasn’t came in yet and I was suppose to get paid yesterday morning but I’m still seeing nothing 🤦🏽‍♂️
Login to Me Too

JasonD1180
Contributor
Contributor
This is the same with me. I figured i would get my unemployment deposits faster through PayPal and the approval pay date was 06/04/2020 then the pay date was 06/05/2020 and they say the money has been sent but PayPal days they don't see a pending deposit showing and it's been almost 72 hours. And all i can do is have unemployment cancel and reprocess the payment which can take up to 2 weeks. It was 6 weeks worth of pay as well that i was counting on.
Login to Me Too

Laroobeehix
Contributor
Contributor
I’m waiting for mine as well Eid i ever receive ya money from 6 weeks
Login to Me Too

Temp20200810c
Contributor
Contributor
These people suck. Don’t DD on their **bleep** card. Use the unroll feature to take it off of there and save yourself the headache pay pal takes you through to get money you would have gotten much faster than with them. Trust me. I’m waiting days for a direct deposit I should’ve gotten on a Monday and don’t get it until the following Monday! Smh.
Login to Me Too

Dcarithers89
New Community Member
Did u ever get it
Login to Me Too

almightythor
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to report a lost or stolen card or fraud in the USA the phone number printed on the card plays a recording that the phone number is not working. When I try to send a secure message I get a reply from a foreign country that doesn't understand my email or request. I don't know why paypal hates the customers in the USA so much that they won't even give us support in our own country to report legal issues to but there are other companies out there. I tried to tell people what is happening and get this!!!:

Paypal is going through and deleting all of my social and community posts within 24 hours!! Can you believe it? They have plenty of staff for censoring free speech and whistleblowers but they have no one that can help with fraud??? 

They have not replied to my fraud case in three days, still hold part of my money, wanted to charge me to deposit the money back into my bank after they stole from me, and they have not yet got one person to call me to get the bank charges refunded. They have plenty of staff for censoring any negative comments they are right on top of it! But when it comes to fraud they all turn their back on the USA victims while the foreign customer support staff is just laughing it up and they won't even call me. It's funny that paypal is investing in censorship while they refuse to even help people that report fraud to them.

Login to Me Too

Sypin814
Contributor
Contributor
Today is September 2nd 2020 iam having this problem my benefits for the 3rd of each month posted aug 1st last month but nothing yet for September iam going to investigate it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.