cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct deposit time????

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor

Direct deposit time????

I need a straight answer. Not the run-around or a copy and paste answer. I set up direct deposit with the Cash Card debit MasterCard and my Social Security payment is SUPPOSED to be in on the third of EACH month. It's the third and zilch. SSA has the correct information. If I don't have that money, I'm **bleep**! (Don't bleep me because it's NOT a curse word!) I WILL be on the streets if that money is not in today! It's 1am Central Time and I'm still waiting! WHAT TIME DO DIRECT DEPOSITS ARRIVE??? I NEED A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!!

38 REPLIES 38
AlexaTilbrook
Contributor

Re: Direct deposit time????

Seriously, **bleep** E D is a bleeped word? Grow up!
AlexaTilbrook
Contributor

Can a moderators please lock this topic? The issue resolved itself. It came in at 2:40 CDT...
CBLAKESLEE
Contributor

I'm glad it was resolved for you but, and I'm just thinking out loud here, I think it would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL if you could inform us as to what happened and maybe the time the DD went in your account. That way someone doesn't have to ask this all over again, which is what I'm going to have to do.
bobbyweck
New Community Member

Yes, mine always comes in at 3:40am eastern regardless of employer. Other banks do it earlier I.e. midnight but PayPal is always done 3:39am - 3:41am.
mmxzero2120
Contributor

It was resolved? Well thats great! Glad your alright.. was it that day? I'm trying to figure if I should switch to PayPal to get my payment faster.
K31laaa

I wouldn't say it's faster, but you don't have the same fees as some banks
Tcole2

When you say “i wouldn’t say faster” do you normally get paid on the day you’re suppose to. i just switched to paypal and i was under the impression i would’ve gotten paid fast which would’ve been yesterday but still nothing.
HisQueen0721
Contributor

Not sure if it’s because mine is SSI and not just regular SS but this is the first month I’ve had mine DD and I got it 5 days early. I hope it stays this way every month. The end of the month is rough sometimes.
Lesbianlover
Contributor

Question this is going to be the first time I get my ssi benefits dd on PayPal cash did u have any problems with it?