Direct deposit time????

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
Contributor

I need a straight answer. Not the run-around or a copy and paste answer. I set up direct deposit with the Cash Card debit MasterCard and my Social Security payment is SUPPOSED to be in on the third of EACH month. It's the third and zilch. SSA has the correct information. If I don't have that money, I'm **bleep**! (Don't bleep me because it's NOT a curse word!) I WILL be on the streets if that money is not in today! It's 1am Central Time and I'm still waiting! WHAT TIME DO DIRECT DEPOSITS ARRIVE??? I NEED A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!!

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously, **bleep** E D is a bleeped word? Grow up!
Login to Me Too

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
Contributor
Can a moderators please lock this topic? The issue resolved itself. It came in at 2:40 CDT...
Login to Me Too

CBLAKESLEE
Contributor
Contributor
I'm glad it was resolved for you but, and I'm just thinking out loud here, I think it would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL if you could inform us as to what happened and maybe the time the DD went in your account. That way someone doesn't have to ask this all over again, which is what I'm going to have to do.
Login to Me Too

bobbyweck
New Community Member
Yes, mine always comes in at 3:40am eastern regardless of employer. Other banks do it earlier I.e. midnight but PayPal is always done 3:39am - 3:41am.
Login to Me Too

temp20231221t
Contributor
Contributor
It was resolved? Well thats great! Glad your alright.. was it that day? I'm trying to figure if I should switch to PayPal to get my payment faster.
Login to Me Too

K31laaa
I wouldn't say it's faster, but you don't have the same fees as some banks
Login to Me Too

Tcole2
When you say “i wouldn’t say faster” do you normally get paid on the day you’re suppose to. i just switched to paypal and i was under the impression i would’ve gotten paid fast which would’ve been yesterday but still nothing.
Login to Me Too

HisQueen0721
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure if it’s because mine is SSI and not just regular SS but this is the first month I’ve had mine DD and I got it 5 days early. I hope it stays this way every month. The end of the month is rough sometimes.
Login to Me Too

Lesbianlover
Contributor
Contributor
Question this is going to be the first time I get my ssi benefits dd on PayPal cash did u have any problems with it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.