Direct deposit missing for unemployment

lindsaybell374
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having a problem today with a direct deposit from unemployment pua?? For weeks I always get it on Tuesdays between 3:00am and 4:00am. But not today and it is now 8am and still no deposit please please help!!!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Tiana289
Contributor
Contributor
Same here im confused
Login to Me Too

lindsaybell374
Contributor
Contributor
I don't understand what is going on and I can not find any answers. I get my unemployment from NC and on the website it says that it was paid.. So I beleive that it is paypal that is causing this problem.
Login to Me Too

Jttavis851
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received mine either and it’s 9:48 Normally get it around 4am I checked my unemployment history and it’s been released yesterday should’ve gotten it today idk what’s going on .
Login to Me Too

Langjoseph091
Same here, on the NC ESC page it says paid 01/06/2021 but still not in my PayPal account....very fustrating.
Login to Me Too

Jttavis851
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone received their unemployment yet?
Login to Me Too

lindsaybell374
Contributor
Contributor
I did finally get my direct deposit for my pua unemployment from the state of NC. I really hope everyone else has also received their payments!
Login to Me Too

duboua
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my unemployment for months andbthey claimed bto sebt i last month on the 21st an I still have not received it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.