Direct Deposit

Yun3
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I've been getting my unemployment checks through PayPal since late August with no problems receiving it until today. The PayPal website says that they do direct deposit in batches throughout the day of your payday by 8 PM ET. Has anyone gotten there direct deposit this late into the day? I'm VERY worried I won't get my deposit that I need and I have tripled check on the unemployment website and it says my direct deposit has been deposited.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anthoula14
Contributor
Contributor

My unemployment payment didn't deposit either - it must be because of the holiday? I know they're processed through Wells Fargo. That's the only reason I can think of. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18
Solved

Anthoula14
Contributor
Contributor

My unemployment payment didn't deposit either - it must be because of the holiday? I know they're processed through Wells Fargo. That's the only reason I can think of. 

Login to Me Too

Yun3
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! Thank you for replying to my question. I just got off the phone with PayPal and they said it's because of Veteran's Day. My friend however received her unemployment check through her bank. Let's hope we will be getting our payment tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

jamesrk90

Does anyone know when your first direct deposit is available through paypal? My payroll site says my check is set to be available 2/12 in my account but I am now reading it can take a while for first deposit to be available?

Login to Me Too

Yun3
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like Veteran's Day was not the issue. We would have had our deposits by now. PayPal chat opens at 5 AM PT time. I'm going to message them then. Hopefully they return my message in a timely manner.
Login to Me Too

Brendon7
New Community Member
How do I set up my direct deposit?
Login to Me Too

Squeekyprincess
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem with my unemployment direct deposit..when I checked with PayPal they said they didnt even see anything pending but I've been told that before...hopefully it is because of the holiday and we all receive our money tomorrow...I'm so ready to get a regular bank account I've had way to many problems with PayPal and receiving my money
Login to Me Too

temp201206f
Contributor
Contributor
Does your UI pymt say it’s been forwarded to your account?Mine sayin estimated deposit 11/10/2020
Login to Me Too

Yun3
Contributor
Contributor
To answer your UI question. My UI payment status is DEPOSITED on 11/10/2020.
Login to Me Too

JPF7771
Contributor
Contributor
How do you see a UI status or where do I look for one?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.