Direct Deposit

LisaH5472
Contributor
Contributor

Right now I work for an online company which I instruct to deposit to my Paypal account. I do not have a bank account of any kind in the "real" world. I'm looking for employment in the "real" world as well. If successful, can a national bank like Bank of America or Wells Fargo (just examples) direct deposit to my Paypal account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

no,you have to link the bank account to your Paypal account and transfer fund yourself.

Look at Paypal prepaid MC card,it will accept direct deposit from institutions,like government checks,not sure if your employer qualifies,

it cost 4.95 per month and you can move money back and forth between this card and your paypal account.

Folks who do not have bank account or notwilling to use bank account ,would have a prepaid card ,check it out,it has its own website.   

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

no,you have to link the bank account to your Paypal account and transfer fund yourself.

Look at Paypal prepaid MC card,it will accept direct deposit from institutions,like government checks,not sure if your employer qualifies,

it cost 4.95 per month and you can move money back and forth between this card and your paypal account.

Folks who do not have bank account or notwilling to use bank account ,would have a prepaid card ,check it out,it has its own website.   

Login to Me Too

Doggievcrk75
Contributor
Contributor
Why doesnt my pay pal account reflect my direct deposit made ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.