Direct Deposit Not Showing Up In Account

krieger67
New Community Member

I have had a few paychecks deposited into my account already with no problems. My check was set to get deposited today in my PayPal Cash Plus Account, but it did not show up this morning. My employer and PayPal both confirmed the routing number and account numbers are correct, but still no deposit. All PayPal keeps telling me is that direct deposits are processed in batches, and I need to wait until 8 PM EST before I can call and have them investigate further. Is anybody else experiencing this today?  

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_JonK

Hello @krieger67,

Welcome to our Community Forums! We're sorry to hear you've been running into some longer than normal time-frames to receive that direct deposit. We were tracking a known issue regarding this issue, but it should be solved by now. If you're still waiting for your deposit to be received, please reach out to our Customer Support for further assistance. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dsint630

I am also having the same issue this morning. Can you please investigate?

Login to Me Too

tpommm1

I am as well this morning!

Login to Me Too

D3an84
What eneded up happened
Login to Me Too

Snicolep82
New Community Member
Same issue. When will this be fixed?
Login to Me Too

D3an84
I am going throughthis right now
Login to Me Too

Dayshacapps
New Community Member
Any luck? Did they tell you what happened?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.