Digital Rebates

osc17mic
New Community Member

I recently made a purchase for alcohol from safeway using my Just For You account.  There was a digital rebate available for this purchase and my receipt said I redeemed it and it would be added to my paypal account.  However, I am not seeing this rebate anywhere!  Does this take some time to hit account?

Login to Me Too
60 REPLIES 60

divebob
Contributor
Contributor

Twinmom822
Contributor
Contributor
Were you ever able to get your rebate? I am trying to figure out how to get mine. And they have another one but I'm hesitant to use it if it's not going to work. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

dsls3120
Contributor
Contributor
Who exactly did you contact? I contacted an 877 number and they couldn't help me. Thanks
Login to Me Too

kenny113
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to get assistance via

<removed>

. They said they would have "IT" resend the email. I figured that wasn't going anywhere (the rep did not instill faith in humanity), so I started Googling and found this thread. That's where I found @hermeny's comment stating to look for an email from Coupons.com in the email box associated the the Just for U account. I checked my Gmail Trash and discovered that Gmail had marked the Coupons.com email as spam and I had missed it thinking I was looking for a PayPal or Vons email. I have yet to receive the rebate after clicking on the link in the Coupons.com email, but apparently that is the next step in the process, so we'll see soon how this proceeds.

Login to Me Too

Akaannie
I agree!!
Login to Me Too

eric6890
New Community Member

Albertsons said to contact PayPal, so i did.  PayPal said they are just a fund processor and recommended contacting Coors.  And so it goes.

Login to Me Too

hermeny
Contributor
Contributor
I went back and searched my email and 11 days after the purchased I was sent an email from Coupons.com (originally thought it was spam). Clicked REQUEST REBATE, which opens another window that says my teenage has been submitted, "It may take a few days for this transaction to appear in your account. " Ill update once I see anything. Keep in mind, link and/or rebate claim period has a deadline, mine eas on the email 11-20-18
Login to Me Too

kenny113
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this! I just found the email in my Gmail Trash, because Gmail had marked it as Spam. I had been watching my spam folder for this rebate as well, but it never occurred to me that the rebate would come from a party other than Vons or PayPal. Vons fine print makes it sound like you'll get a deposit directly to the PayPal account associated with the email address on your Just for U account.

Login to Me Too

BeanMe
New Community Member

Safeway really needs to be better at this on something that is already in action.  No one should have to work this hard on obtaining a rebate that they set in motion and entice their customers.  Paypal as well needs to acknowledge these promotions and both should have better information available to their customers.

Login to Me Too

Viktorya
I have the same issue with the michelob gift card $25 rebate. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.