Different sites different issues

Mihhhanik
New Community Member
Having problems paying for a big tech order with paypal and I'm losing my patience now guys. So at first I tried to pay at FNAC, about 4.8k but it turned out the card I had on my account had lower limits and my bank refused to raise them so I added another card a few days later. I try to pay again at that site and ....... once I click continue to payment and identify myself with paypal after the cart on the site, it loads for 5 seconds then the screen turns completely white and blank. I changed devices and internet connections - still the same. Was able to pay no problems with Ebay a minute later... I tried another site later and when I clicked proceed to pay with PP the site loaded BUT........... another problem..... now it said THIS CARD CAN'T BE USED FOR THIS TRANSACTION... for no reason at all (card is confirmed with paypal and verified) and has enough money. My friend shops at that site with the very same card type (Phyre mastercard) for months and faces no problems. Absolutely horrible experience and I have no idea where the problem comes from, you see, two different sites, two different problems. What do I do? As expected Paypal support is UNAVAILABLE to help as usual, been days since I sent a message and still nothing. My hope is with you guys
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.