New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
Guys I need help I had collected my hard worked money from revenuehits site and then make the payment but they said they have already sent the money and I should I contact PayPal then I called costumer care but they said they didn't receive any payments what is happening guys how can I email PayPal about this ? Can anyone please help me I really needed money !
You can only accept 'export related' payments in your country ie from international sales, was that the case?
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.