Didn't Receive payment on paypal from Teespring

KrisVFX
Contributor
Contributor

I've started selling shirts on this website called "Teespring" and i wanted to transfer the money to my paypal buisness account. I requested a payment from Teespring to my paypal and after 4 days i got this email saying (Your Paypal payout request has been approved and should be made into your account in the next 2-3 days!) Its been 5 days since and i still haven't received the payment on my paypal account! I asked the "Teespring support" and they saied the payment failed due to paypal. I've made sure to verify my account also added a debit card (i was told that to receive money on paypal you need an bank/card added) I also added all of correct information to paypal to make sure everything is set up but still nothing. I tried to receive money from a friend and it saied the payment was denied! Thats when i started thinking that there is sth wrong. Idk what to do anymore, i have spend countless hours trying to figure out whats up since i created the account! I would really appreciate it if someone could help me!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

temp20200216a
Contributor
Contributor
Sar payment my money account transfer Apple se recovery please sar.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @KrisVFX

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles receiving a payment into your account. Since you stated that you have completed the steps in your account to receive this payment, please contact our customer service so we can look into this further. You can call, send a private message through Facebook or a Direct message through Twitter

Enjoy your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

ccno
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having the same problem. there isn't any appropriate solution to this.

i request paypal to look into this as to why this problem is occuring

Login to Me Too

KrisVFX
Contributor
Contributor
Since no one knew what my problem was, i had no other choice but to contact paypal suppor. They said that i needed a visa card linked in my paypal account to work. After 1 week of linking my visa card and having my card verified, now my paypal acount works just fine and i can transfer money from teespring account to my paypal one!
Login to Me Too

ccno
Contributor
Contributor

thank you 🙂

but all my deatils are already linked and verified.

i can' t seem to find the issue. even the message center is not letting me reply to the conversation.

thank you for your prompt help on this 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ccno 

Read the last 2 posts on this thread.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Payments/Target-com-payment-doesn-t-go-thru-using-PayPal/m-p/254...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.