Deposit Deisappeared

heatherstasia
New Community Member

Hello all,

I began doing transcription online through Rev.com which pays weekly through PayPal.  I did a few files and then waited to make sure the money would actually show up on my PayPal the next Monday.  It did.  I checked last Monday and saw the small deposit on my account for the exact amount I had generated from Rev.  So, I busted butt last week on transcriptioning, convinced this was legitimate and PayPal was secure.  I came in this morning to keep an eye out for my 2nd Rev deposit.  The first deposit from Rev is now gone.  There's no record it ever happened, but I SAW it on my account last Monday.

I went looking in the Help sections, but most of what I find is like instructions to dispute purchases or customers able to dispute claims on me as a business.  But I hardly use PayPal for my home business.  Where do I go on PayPal to just ask what might have happened with my account?  Any help or direction is appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@heatherstasia 

To contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Have the PayPal payment email confirmation of the transaction handy. There should be one if there really was a payment received.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

KGAKGAMATSO

Did you get any assistance on the matter, I am experiencing the same problem. @heatherstasia 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.