Denied - Payment Received

Sudha2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I have an personal account with Paypal in India
I received 2 payment on 31st August, but as you can see in the screenshot below this is showing Denied-Money Received. I am really not able to understand the meaning of this status.

i have checked with the merchant, and they said that money has gone from their account. So now where the money is ?
May i request you to please help to resolve this issue ASAP.

Regards
Sudha <removed>

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sudha2 

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sudha2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately this will not work because.

I did confirmed the email id & all related proofs were also submitted, while activating this account.

even I am receiving money every month in the same account, with same email-id, but this id the first time i am facing this issue.

Login to Me Too

Sudha2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community members

can you please help me to know, where to escalate this issue, as my 2 payments are still showing "Denied - Payment received"

and have contacted PayPal many time but not getting any resolution.

Neither they are releasing money to me nor they are sending it back to the sender.

Regards

Sudha

Login to Me Too

dule35
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am having the same problem. I was payed, but i have no money on my account. "Denied-payment received" Also the buyer didn't get his money back. After one day, I got an email saying "payment has been reversed"I have read that they withhold the money for one month. Can you please share an update of your problem, so I know what to expect. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.