Denied – Money Received????

theaudacitor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone!

I sent a request, got the payment and this is the status and I am not seeing any money? Why?

THX beforehand! 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @theaudacitor,

Thanks for choosing PayPal.

Here are some points to know if your money request or invoice has been paid:

-You should receive an email notification from PayPal letting you know the request has been paid.
-The Status of the invoice or money request changes to "Paid" in your transaction history.
-The money appears in your balance.

Hope this helps. Keep safe!

Login to Me Too

laoshi
Contributor
Contributor
I requested a payment too for my onoine tutorial. The student paid me and it shows that MONEY RECEIVED-DENIED. I chose the transaction processed. What should I do to get the payment?
Login to Me Too

laoshi
Contributor
Contributor
I requested a payment too for my online tutorial. The student paid me and it shows that MONEY RECEIVED-DENIED. I chose the transaction processed. What should I do to get the payment?
Login to Me Too

AZY58
New Community Member

I have the same issue now. I requested money and they paid me and now it says Denied. 

The sender doesn't have money in their account? how can I resolve this?

I checked my bank, Card, email and everything works perfectly fine. It so disappointing that the customer service on PayPal cant address this issue. 

Login to Me Too

grundy11877

Did you ever figure out what happened? this is happening to me too

Login to Me Too

grundy11877

@AZY58  did you ever figure out what happened? im having this same issue ? what was the solution help please

Login to Me Too

maltawdy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @theaudacitor   did you ever solve this issue? if yes, can you share with us how?

thanks 

Login to Me Too

theaudacitor
Contributor
Contributor

Either call paypal and sort it out there, or give it a week's time till it sorts itself out.

Login to Me Too

maltawdy
Contributor
Contributor
For me... what Happened is the money went back to the bank after 5 or 7 days, i tried to contact paypal support, they say that they randomly check the payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.