Denied ID?

abbasx
New Community Member

So I've been withdrawing money instantly on paypal for years. This one time, I tried to instantly withdrawl via card, but i got asked to send them a picture of my ID and my face, which i did so. They said if i did that i would instantly withdrawl. But my confirmation was denied?????? I dont get it, Im the person on the ID lol, how could it possibly be denied?

Now im stuck waiting for the money to come in. If i wanted to wait i couldve just done a bank transfer.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey abbasx  👋

So I have had the same thing happend to me and apparently its the robots that do Electronic reviews that sometimes cant verify for some reason they are trying to fix this but this has been a issue FOREVER now. all you have to do is Phone PayPal customer Service and tell them you will need a Manual Account Review because the website is denying your Government issued ID and then after that they will get your ID and review it manually and then your account limitations will be lifted and then withdraw your funds and thats all!! your account will be good after that so this will be the only phone call you will have to make!😁

#DontWorry
Best Of Luck 🥂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.