Delivery address different to payment address

chezzatezza33
New Community Member

I have just sold table and chairs for £890 to a buyer who asked me to arrange the courier for him which I did and added the charge onto the price of the furniture. Once courier was arranged, buyer bought the item but someone else paid it for him. Different name and address. The original buyer wants it delivered to his address but payment details show his friend's address. Is it possible for the buyer (person who paid) to come back and say it has not been delivered making me responsible for her, let's just say, missing furniture? Cheryl <removed> x

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chezzatezza33

Always ship to Confirmed shipping address on the payment details to get protection. But make sure you have get tracking info or shipping information from the courier that can confirm proof of delivery and that PayPal can verify this. 

Click "Legal" at the bottom of any page to pull up PayPal's Seller Protection policy to review details on what is proof of delivery before you ship. Or go here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1156

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.