Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Bobc2014
Contributor
Contributor

yes  I've been harass the **bleep** out of them (i would insert LOL  but I'm not ion an "LOL" mood

PP: Robert, am sorry to inform you that we are facing a technical issue regarding this and I have already gone ahead and raised a request to our technical team to resolve this.They are already working on it as we speak and this will be resolved at the earliest.I humbly ask for your extended patience and understanding. Is there anything else that I can help you with?  ME:  

yes

u need to get my money in my account immediately

this is unacceptable

PayPal will never touch my pay/direct deposit again

and the chat goes on for hours... Me basically saying  "WHERE MY MONEY AT!!!!"

Login to Me Too

jmb92988
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting on mine as well, but it is good to see that im not the only one waiting.

Login to Me Too

Bobc2014
Contributor
Contributor

They first enticed me with early (up to two days) direct  deposits.  Then they said they don't do early DDs even though I have a PP Agent replying to my issue saying the deposit is made as soon as PP receives it. My company send the money  to the banks/credit unions 2 days in advance

And they expect me to accept the answer of "you will get it sometime btwn 8am and 8pm EST

They are crazy if they think its acceptable

Login to Me Too

MissMike
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received my direct deposit either. I have had DD going to this account for a couple of years. Why is today any different? I bet PayPal paid their employees. The rest of us have bills too.
Login to Me Too

Tnw29
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t get any is my deposits this morning and PayPal has an hour wait to speak to someone?!?! What is going on
Login to Me Too

dmariocstl

Same...patiently waiting on my direct deposit so I can actually buy gas to go to work this afternoon and it usually comes through at about 3:30am. If it doesn't go through soon looks like its time to switch from Paypal / Well's Fargo.  It would be nice if they sent out notifications when they were having technical issues and delays.

Login to Me Too

Khyal13
I had called, and apparently their direct deposit systems are getting updates at the moment. The lady I spoke to said she will forward my account to be added to their resolution list. You may want to call so they know you was effected also.
Login to Me Too

Tnw29
Contributor
Contributor
I just got of the phone with a rep and he said the deposits were done in batches because of system updates and that they have my deposit and i should have it in the next couple hours but before 5pm but this is ridiculous and they should have notified us.
Login to Me Too

Charles217
Contributor
Contributor
How often does this happen? We have only used it for direct deposit for about a month and this isn't good especially on a holiday!
Login to Me Too

Ohitsoliviaa
New Community Member
First time using direct deposit with PayPal. Waiting on the phone now. 1 hour wait times. This is such an inconvenience. When do direct deposit usually hit?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.