Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Sallyparks15
Contributor
Contributor

rchinski12
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I thought it was something wrong with just my account.  Have you gotten your DD yet?  I have not.

Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

nope haven't received mine

Login to Me Too

Ando1993
Contributor
Contributor
No I dont believe any of us have. I have already accrued 3 20$ late fees for missed automatic payments and I will be demanding a credit and or opening a claim against paypal itself. I have been hungup on No less than 4 times today when i ask for a supervisor. I guess the nice Indian men working there dont feel my money is important. I have gotten zero information other than that “i would receive a notification when the deposit is in my account” Ok great how about telling me when the **bleep** thats going to be or what in the **bleep** is actually going on and why it hasnt already. Everybody here having issues should be going right to the better business burrows website and filing a report against paypal every hour or atleast everyday until this issue is resolved.
Login to Me Too

jill2182
Contributor
Contributor

Please post if you receive your deposits.  i just received this message from paypal technical support 

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please do not worry.

We are facing a technical issue regarding this and I have already gone ahead and raised a request to our technical team to resolve this.

The concerned team will be solving it as soon as possible. I request your patience in this regard."

Login to Me Too

Bobc2014
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else still waiting for the pay to be deposited into their PayPal Prepaid Card?

Login to Me Too

Vbrown0104
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting for my check to go in, I have direct deposit and it's still not in my account. My co-workers have direct deposit as well, but through different banks and they've all received their checks by direct deposit.
Login to Me Too

JJ702
Contributor
Contributor
Didn’t receive mine either. Paypal said they’re updating their system as to why there is delay with our deposits.
Login to Me Too

Bobc2014
Contributor
Contributor

they told me technical difficulties

UNACCEPTABLE 

Login to Me Too

MissMike
Contributor
Contributor
What? You got an answer. I've been waiting an hour for them to call me back. If I would have known that they were going to do an update, I would have had my DD sent to a different bank.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.