Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

This is my first time using paypal for direct deposit and I still haven't received my money?
Highlighted

How soon will you guys have this issues resolved? I have bills I have to pay
Highlighted
Contributor

For every moment we should be compensated 150each for such short notice . This is rubbish
Highlighted

I am aggravated to say the least and disappointed. My employer paid you directly and you can't pay me? Chime is calling my name but you need to hurry up and give me my money. These bills are going to catch late fees...will you be paying those? My car note is due today!!! They dont play about their money. No excuses
Highlighted

I am currently in Florida with my children(family vacation) and can not check into my hotel due to lack of funds. The worst part is that I have no friends or family in this area. If this issue is not resolved very soon, my children and I will be stuck here, and possibly have to sleep in the car. This should never happen, and I do not think that I would be doing business with PayPal ever again. 

Highlighted

This is so frustrating. I have things due TODAY that I MUST pay. I realize things happen with technology but this is really unacceptable. I know complaining isn't really helpful but it's just VERY difficult to rely on a company that doesn't follow through with their responsibility

Highlighted
Contributor

Hello, can I get an estimate time so I can make my bill collectors aware. Thanks
Highlighted

I just called PayPal and the guy had no idea why I haven’t got paid yet all he had to say was that the money hasn’t been posted to my account and I mentioned this forum, he still had no idea.... this is ludicrous I have bills to pay and things to do I need my money ASAP
Highlighted
Contributor

I RECEIVED MY DEPOSIT AS OF 12PM CST.

Highlighted

Would be nice to have mine. Its not going on 1:30pm est and have no received a penny. I have bills to pay things to get done apparently paypal doesn't care as they have now blocked me from using the chat feature. Because i requested information about who was going to pay me 100$ for the late fees incurred due to paypals complete and total incompetence and neglect towards my money.