Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Direct Deposit Not Posted

Same here.  I needed gas money this morning and my money is usually deposited by 6am.  What is going on today? 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Im having the same problem
Highlighted
New Community Member

I've had the same issue....my deposit usually hits before 6am and it is going on to almost 10am and NOTHING. I don't have a normal bank account because I like the convenience of sending money to whomever I want with no charge. But this is ridiculous, I expect my money to be available to me ASAP!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same issue here , this seems to be site wide . I called the help center and there is an hour and 30 minutes to an hour and 40 minutes wait for them to call me back.. This needs to be corrected immediately This is BS !!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Update: I have spoken to PayPal customer service, and was informed they are aware of the issue, stating it is a "technical issue" that is being addressed. No ETA when I will have my funds. Like really? This CANNOT be legal. They're fing with my money and I'm livid. I have $3 in my account, and bills are due TODAY!... This morning at 8am in fact. This is absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional. We should NOT be having this issue with a financial institution. 

Highlighted
Contributor

It's a technical issue on their end, they say- but, it's really an update on their direct deposit system and said update delayed all of the deposits. I am LIVID about this. Switching banks TODAY.

Highlighted
Contributor

Late direct deposit

I normally get my deposit between. 4am to 5am . Its 830am and I've received nothing anyone else having this issue ?
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Late direct deposit

Me too. Valentine Day isn’t a real holiday so it shouldn’t be cause of that
Highlighted
Contributor

Same
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same and it’s really annoying me. I need that money ASAP and it’s always deposited around 2 am for me so not sure why it hasn’t been yet