Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Ando1993
Contributor
Contributor
Thats absolutely lovely for everyone who has. But my question still stands who do i talk to, too be credited the 100$ in late fees and charge back fees that have now been levied against me for returned automatic payments that could not be waived, extended, or changed in anyway. It is now almost 2pm est and still no deposit and yet still more late fees to come. An email, text, message on the app, or even a phone call. Would have been superb in letting people know ahead of time. A friday of all days is NOT the day to plan updates to your system. The handling of this situation shows a gapping massive hole in paypals perceived respect for its customers. The way paypal has handled this situation is neglectful at best and borderline illegal at worst.
Login to Me Too

Kaycud
Contributor
Contributor
I have received my DD! Thank you. Was so worried because I move tomorrow. Thank you. I hope all the others get resolved as well! Best wishes and thanks to paypal!
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wow. I never knew that so many people paid bills before the money was in their account. Y’all need to think about a new method of payment. Technical issues happen and surely PayPal had people working hard to fix it fast.  Maybe prepaid credit cards are better choices for those with no gas money or food money.

Technology is wonderful until it does not work. 

Login to Me Too

Walt28
Contributor
Contributor
Well mine hasnt hit either! And u have had my money since last Thursday!
Login to Me Too

Taylena
My DD comes at 4 in the morning! It’s about to be 12 & I still ain’t get **bleep** & let me state they even blocked me from sending money with NO LEGIT reasons !! No matter how much u cuss the Indians out they still give u this bull **bleep** “ SECURITY PURPOSES “ answer . I don’t do nothing illegal & spend my money very wisely so that’s BS & all they love saying is “ I understand & I’m sorry “ !!! They gotta do better . I’m so ready to switch to a real bank too !! This bull **bleep** **bleep** app & they bull **bleep** **bleep** company
Login to Me Too

ChantelleIH
Contributor
Contributor
For every ***bleep***.... I felt that lol
Login to Me Too

Cory13
Contributor
Contributor
Missing or late direct deposit
Login to Me Too

Sagicap1
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. Strange as I have been using dir dep via Paypal for over a year. Wth is going on?

Login to Me Too

jenboyd29
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. My direct deposit always hits at 4am every friday. Nothing yet and its 11:26am CST. What the heck? 

Login to Me Too

Cory13
Contributor
Contributor
My pay has always posted on time every week until today .. it’s not in my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.