Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

did anyone received their money yet. this is out of hand and i'm getting me a new account asap.

Login to Me Too

SeraChimera
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is late too, typically its on at 3am but its now 1030am. Kind of annoying, happy valentine's day?
Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

Happy Valentine's day

Login to Me Too

NSlater91
Contributor
Contributor
I have not spoke to anyone.
Login to Me Too

LeStiz192
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is also late. Apparently, according to their customer service, it could be due to high volume of fund transfers from peoples’ tax returns and i should receive it by 5 AM today. What if i don’t? Supposed to go all weekend without my pay!? Buncha bs
Login to Me Too

Sunrover62
Contributor
Contributor
Not just the whole weekend, Monday is a holiday.! This sucks bad!
Login to Me Too

Walt28
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed Im going to get netspend
Login to Me Too

maltshakee
Contributor
Contributor
this happens more often than it should! my direct deposit usually is in my account between 5-6 a.m. but now it’s 11:20 and my account is still without it. i have bills come out today and they are declining because my money isn’t here and i have no ETA of when it will be.
Login to Me Too

Tydee1
Contributor
Contributor
My direct deposit usually comes to my account at 4am. It hasn’t come yet going on 12pm. I have bills to pay I really need my money.
Login to Me Too

Sallyparks15
Contributor
Contributor
My direct deposit has not come through. I have Bill's that are due. I have no idea when I will receive my money and the customer service agents and that one hour hold to get to a rep is all a joke. Big joke because I see this problem has prevailed since 2017 for others. We are in 2020. PayPal clearly doesn't care to resolve the issue. What a shame!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.