Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Late Direct Deposit

Direct deposit is nearing 8hrs late. Always paid by 3:30am. This is ridiculous. No ETA. No information on what’s going on. No notice about any updates. So my money was released for deposit. I don’t have any of it, and no one can give me a definitive answer as to what the hell is going on.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Late Direct Deposit

Same here. I get Paid around 4am Central and here it’s 12pm and still nothing. I’m getting very frustrated and contacted PayPal and they said it’s a known issue and will get paid at the end of the day. After i get My money I’m DONE WITH PAYPAL. Switching to American Express Serve
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here mine is always in my acct by 3am and now we are 10hrs later and I finally call and they say system error will take 24-48 hrs to resolve... I'm done with these joker's as soon as my money is there
Highlighted
Contributor

Seriously! Just fix the **bleep**ing issue. I need gas and food. I wasn’t even mad until I came on here and saw that they’re giving everyone a different answer. Someone was told it could be a couple of weeks! I have work Monday and don’t have the gas to get there and I have no groceries. Not to mention bills that HAVE TO BE PAID! Is PayPal going to pay so that my LIGHTS AREN’T SHUT OFF? Is PayPal going to give me money for my GAS so that I can get to work and not get my next paycheck either? I want answers or I want my **bleep**ing money. I’ve seen PayPal day it’s Wells Fargo fault. I’ve seen PayPal say it’s a technical issue on their end. I’ve seen PayPal say by 5pm. I’ve seen them say 24-48 hours. I’ve seen PayPal say a couple of WEEKS!
Highlighted
Contributor

Couple of weeks!?! Oh no! My money will not be held like that. I have a perfectly awesome lawyer that will be glad to handle that!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

I received my check at 11:35 MST. However this is the last check I'll receive through PayPal. I'm going to go through an actual bank. I hope the rest of you get your money soon who already haven't. This is ridiculous.
Contributor

Late direct deposit

Does anyone know when direct deposit will be available?
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

I wanted to update people that I finally got my DD about 30mins ago. It has been a very stressful morning but hopefully now everyone is starting to get theirs too.
Highlighted

Direct deposit issues

I am suddenly not receiving my direct deposit today like I should have at 3am. When I call I get no real answer at all. I need that deposit like yesterday. Anyone else having problems?
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Direct deposit issues

IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE- I USUALLY HAVE IT THE SAME TIME 3AM,  BUT I CALLED TWICE, THE FIRST TIME WAS NO HELP, THE SECOND TIME THEY SAID THAT THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH PEOPLE ON PAYROLL IT IS A ON GOING ISSUE THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RESOLVED AS SOON AS THEY GET IT FIXED THEY WILL NOTIFY ME, ITS CURRENTLY 1:20 PM AND LITERALLY AS I WAS TYPING OUT THIS MESSAGE I GET THE NOTIFICATION THAT IT HIT MY ACCOUNT.