Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Takeia3
Contributor
Contributor
I called in and I'm basically getting the run around
Login to Me Too

Jennyferrell15
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering if it was even worth it after reading the thread. A mass  email would have been nice! Something to let us know there was an issue.

Login to Me Too

Jennyferrell15
Contributor
Contributor

Got my husbands deposit! Still waiting on mine! 

Login to Me Too

Alaisha20
Contributor
Contributor
It’s annoying that we have to go this. The fact that i has To come here and see that there has been a delay annoys me. I’ve called customer service and stayed on hold for hours, to be told that they do not see my direct deposit. OFFICALLY LOST AS A CUSTOMER ID TELL YOU THAT MUCH!!! IM FURIOUSSSS. I usually get paid about 4am, and here it is 12pm and still nothing. IM DONE WITH PAYPAL
Login to Me Too

Cory13
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know when direct deposit will be available?
Login to Me Too

kmill2000
Contributor
Contributor
I received my check at 11:35 MST. However this is the last check I'll receive through PayPal. I'm going to go through an actual bank. I hope the rest of you get your money soon who already haven't. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Lexinine
I am suddenly not receiving my direct deposit today like I should have at 3am. When I call I get no real answer at all. I need that deposit like yesterday. Anyone else having problems?
Login to Me Too

Keassygab
New Community Member

IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE- I USUALLY HAVE IT THE SAME TIME 3AM,  BUT I CALLED TWICE, THE FIRST TIME WAS NO HELP, THE SECOND TIME THEY SAID THAT THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH PEOPLE ON PAYROLL IT IS A ON GOING ISSUE THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RESOLVED AS SOON AS THEY GET IT FIXED THEY WILL NOTIFY ME, ITS CURRENTLY 1:20 PM AND LITERALLY AS I WAS TYPING OUT THIS MESSAGE I GET THE NOTIFICATION THAT IT HIT MY ACCOUNT.

Login to Me Too

Mglover
New Community Member
Why haven't I got my direct deposit today and getting the run around from pay pal
Login to Me Too

CelesteEve
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to update people that I finally got my DD about 30mins ago. It has been a very stressful morning but hopefully now everyone is starting to get theirs too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.