Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Sallyparks15
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven't received mine
Login to Me Too

jridner
Contributor
Contributor
Is anyone else still having this issue? Today is my payday... every other time my direct deposit has hit no later than 5:30 am... it is not there yet and I have bills that are due today! This is my last time with paypal!
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I have the same problem, but I think it will arrive soon. But anyway, If DD not arrives today, we all must call them, to do it faster. I know about your bills, me too. It’s terrible. But we can do something, I know. Just call them and we will receive our money! I think they must work harder to fix their problems with DD. But anyway it’s wellsfargo fail, as always!
Login to Me Too

jridner
Contributor
Contributor
If mine isnt there by 8 I’m calling them. Im talking to hr when i get to work and stopping paypal from future dd
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, I think the same But pp is good, if not delay
Login to Me Too

JJ702
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue with late direct deposit. Anyone get theirs yet?
Login to Me Too

jridner
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet but I plan on calling them at 8 am and see what the deal is!
Login to Me Too

Jttavis851
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal been having direct deposit issues since last week . They claim they are working on the issue. Deposits will be late to arrive . . Me personally I'm canceling my direct deposit soon as I receive my money .
Login to Me Too

jridner
Contributor
Contributor
I cancelled mine for future deposits today... it takes a pay period for ours to change. I tried calling but they don’t open until 9 am est
Login to Me Too

Chitownb
New Community Member
Mines didn't come ot usually comes in between 3am and 4am it is now 7:35 am where I'm at , this is ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.