Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Porshia2212
Contributor
Contributor
Damn that they need to fix it asap
Login to Me Too

DakotaRMoulton
Contributor
Contributor
So where is my money? Can we get a little better info paypal? Maybe a email about what's going on? Why am I just left out of the loop as one of your users? You're handling my money why leave me out of what's going on? We want more info paypal.
Login to Me Too

Porshia2212
Contributor
Contributor
They should have given us a heads up earlier in the week not on PAYDAY. 😕
Login to Me Too

DakotaRMoulton
Contributor
Contributor
JUST GOT MY DIRECT DEPOSIT!!!
Login to Me Too

Sagicap1
Contributor
Contributor

Just got mine too!

Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

let me hold something fawk you mean lol

Login to Me Too

ltoogood18

I just received, my money. Now my kids can stop crying. I have cancelled all of my direct deposit to PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Sallyparks15
Contributor
Contributor
I just received mine at 2:15pm EST. Thank God. I was going crazy.
Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

let me hold something lol

Login to Me Too

Ando1993
Contributor
Contributor
Lucky you Dakota. I have not and now have 100$ in late fees for automatic payments that came back. I would like to know who i speak to about having paypal pay me that money because this is pure neglect on paypals part. No email, no text, no message in the app, no phone call to inform anybody of what was happening or going on. I refuse to accept responsibility for late fees when my job paid me yet paypal refuses to release the funds or decided to update their system on a **bleep**ing friday. This would make sense to do on a monday or a tuesday. Not a friday. Nearly 90% of the people in this country get paid on fridays yet paypal decided this friday this valentines day would be a great day to just **bleep** everyone over.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.