Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Jwalls95
Contributor
Contributor
Direct deposit is nearing 8hrs late. Always paid by 3:30am. This is ridiculous. No ETA. No information on what’s going on. No notice about any updates. So my money was released for deposit. I don’t have any of it, and no one can give me a definitive answer as to what the hell is going on.
Login to Me Too

Alaisha20
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I get Paid around 4am Central and here it’s 12pm and still nothing. I’m getting very frustrated and contacted PayPal and they said it’s a known issue and will get paid at the end of the day. After i get My money I’m DONE WITH PAYPAL. Switching to American Express Serve
Login to Me Too

cj01412
New Community Member
Same here mine is always in my acct by 3am and now we are 10hrs later and I finally call and they say system error will take 24-48 hrs to resolve... I'm done with these joker's as soon as my money is there
Login to Me Too

Jwalls95
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously! Just fix the **bleep**ing issue. I need gas and food. I wasn’t even mad until I came on here and saw that they’re giving everyone a different answer. Someone was told it could be a couple of weeks! I have work Monday and don’t have the gas to get there and I have no groceries. Not to mention bills that HAVE TO BE PAID! Is PayPal going to pay so that my LIGHTS AREN’T SHUT OFF? Is PayPal going to give me money for my GAS so that I can get to work and not get my next paycheck either? I want answers or I want my **bleep**ing money. I’ve seen PayPal day it’s Wells Fargo fault. I’ve seen PayPal say it’s a technical issue on their end. I’ve seen PayPal say by 5pm. I’ve seen them say 24-48 hours. I’ve seen PayPal say a couple of WEEKS!
Login to Me Too

Nuttienurse
Contributor
Contributor
Couple of weeks!?! Oh no! My money will not be held like that. I have a perfectly awesome lawyer that will be glad to handle that!!
Login to Me Too

LeStiz192
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received mine in the last half hour. Thank **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

Dkpatterson84
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I could say the same, still waiting
Login to Me Too

Sallyparks15
Contributor
Contributor
It's 1:17pm est. Haven't received mine yet.
Login to Me Too

Takeia3
Contributor
Contributor
Its 1pm usually have my dd by 4am and still nothing I am beyond frustrated
Login to Me Too

Jennyferrell15
Contributor
Contributor

I am glad to know I am not the only one! Usually mine is there early and I haven't seen it at all! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.