Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

ltoogood18

I hope they haven't been hacked, and are not informing us of the real issues. 

Login to Me Too

Sunrover62
Contributor
Contributor
Considering did needs to be submitted 2 days before being dispersed, they should have given everyone a heads up.
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a PayPal fail and has been going on for awhile. I received mine 24 hours after it was supposed to be deposited. You can call customer service all you want. It will not make a difference I suggest opening up another account.
Login to Me Too

LSpegal
Contributor
Contributor

I have been signed up to receive my payroll via Direct Deposit for some time now... and I have always received it on payday between 3am and 4am. This morning I check my PayPal balance, and my direct deposit has not posted yet. This is the first time this has ever happened. All of my other coworkers have received theirs thru their banks. Apparently this is only affecting me. Anyone else have this issue of a random "late" direct deposit post from paypal?

Login to Me Too

Stoned_Ham420
Contributor
Contributor
I literally have that same problem today, I've had the same problem one other time before. My direct deposit usually comes at 4am or a little before or after. I work 3rd shift so I checked this morning at 6am and it still wasnt there. Last time it came at 8:10am so I'm assuming that's when it's going to hit this time as well, I know it will be there before noon at least. Have you changed something at the job because the last time it did this is was the very first check I got from the job. This time around I got insurance so I had a little bit more deducted for my insurance. I think maybe for some reason that may be the reason it's taking longer.
Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

It's a technical issue on their end, they say- but, it's really an update on their direct deposit system and said update delayed all of the deposits. 

Login to Me Too

jkai94
I’m in this exact same terrible situation. I usually get my DD at 4am. Sometimes at 8. Nothing yet though. Now I’m stuck with no funds to get to work and no hope for help from PayPal. I’m done with this company.
Login to Me Too

curriculum1
New Community Member

Same here.  I needed gas money this morning and my money is usually deposited by 6am.  What is going on today? 

Login to Me Too

Lburks3109
Contributor
Contributor
Im having the same problem
Login to Me Too

nhollow
New Community Member

I've had the same issue....my deposit usually hits before 6am and it is going on to almost 10am and NOTHING. I don't have a normal bank account because I like the convenience of sending money to whomever I want with no charge. But this is ridiculous, I expect my money to be available to me ASAP!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.