Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

ltoogood18

I am currently in Florida with my children(family vacation) and can not check into my hotel due to lack of funds. The worst part is that I have no friends or family in this area. If this issue is not resolved very soon, my children and I will be stuck here, and possibly have to sleep in the car. This should never happen, and I do not think that I would be doing business with PayPal ever again. 

Login to Me Too

solarsister

This is so frustrating. I have things due TODAY that I MUST pay. I realize things happen with technology but this is really unacceptable. I know complaining isn't really helpful but it's just VERY difficult to rely on a company that doesn't follow through with their responsibility

Login to Me Too

Asreanna
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, can I get an estimate time so I can make my bill collectors aware. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Trevmc23
I just called PayPal and the guy had no idea why I haven’t got paid yet all he had to say was that the money hasn’t been posted to my account and I mentioned this forum, he still had no idea.... this is ludicrous I have bills to pay and things to do I need my money ASAP
Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

I RECEIVED MY DEPOSIT AS OF 12PM CST.

Login to Me Too

Ando1993
Contributor
Contributor
Would be nice to have mine. Its not going on 1:30pm est and have no received a penny. I have bills to pay things to get done apparently paypal doesn't care as they have now blocked me from using the chat feature. Because i requested information about who was going to pay me 100$ for the late fees incurred due to paypals complete and total incompetence and neglect towards my money.
Login to Me Too

westmont272
Contributor
Contributor

This is horrible....I have to pay my car note and insurance today...and I can't pay ANY of my bills...SMFH. 

Login to Me Too

jill2182
Contributor
Contributor

I received our direct deposit today at 12:30 CST Just keep checking your accounts -- its coming people!! 

Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

let me hold something bihhh

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I've posted an update to the post I made earlier. It reads as follows:

I have seen a few people in this thread state that they have received their deposits. Our teams expect that the deposits will be credited for everyone over the next few hours. I'm truly sorry for the delay that you have experienced, but please be assured that this will be fixed. Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.