Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

DakotaRMoulton
Contributor
Contributor
I just sent a complaint to the BBB for the awful costomer service and failure to provide me with answers about my money. I will continue to send complaints every hour until my money is where it should be, in my account.
Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

send me the link please

Login to Me Too

jill2182
Contributor
Contributor

Just go to the help tab, and you will be able to chat with customer service.  it was a lot easier than calling them 

Login to Me Too

DakotaRMoulton
Contributor
Contributor
When I try to chat with an agent: “we are experiencing high chat volume please call(phone number)" When I call, guess what? Nobody answers, I get left on hold, never get called back and now I've been hung up on.
Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

im on the phone with them now. Paypal has known about this issue for months now and haven't fix this issue at all. We need to look into legal advice about this. Maybe a class action lawsuit

Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

This issue was due to a technical issue/update they had. It has NOT been going on for months. 

Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

look at the community it has been going on since december 2019

Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding the mass delay of direct deposits today, THAT has not been going on for months. 

Late deposits that are same day have been a known issue, which is a flaw in their design of depositing in batches without any actual order of them. So, users experience different deposit times due to being in different batches. 

I agree, that needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

Zaclowe86
Contributor
Contributor
I have been on the phone and the chat they told me they were having technical difficulties with direct deposit and they could not guarantee me if it would be fixed today but I would be notified when my direct deposit came available
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your posts! I'm very sorry that you've experienced delays with your direct deposit today. We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to fix it as quickly as possible.

I am marking this post as the solution for the topic, not because the issue is resolved (it is not yet resolved and I am not suggesting otherwise), but because I want to float this response to the top of the thread for everyone to see, and marking it resolved is the only way to do that. When there is an actual resolution, I will come back and update this thread.

Thank you all for your patience.

Olivia

Edit 12:40PM CT 2/14/2020: I have seen a few people in this thread state that they have received their deposits. Our teams expect that the deposits will be credited for everyone over the next few hours. I'm truly sorry for the delay that you have experienced, but please be assured that this will be fixed. Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.