Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

I have been told today by 5pm, by 8pm, or within 2 days as an estimated resolve time. I am hoping it is the first time provided, which was 5pm.

I am not sure how often this happens, but definitely not going to stick around if it becomes a constant issue. 

Y'all should've sent out a mass email or notification of this issue to help settle our manic minds, instead of us all calling in, triggering extended wait times that just frustrate us more. 

Do better, PayPal...

Login to Me Too

MagicMage1238
Contributor
Contributor
Honestly - this is the first time is has happened to me in a few years... normally always have my deposit around 4 to 5am
Login to Me Too

Zaclowe86
Contributor
Contributor
Will this issue be resolved today I have bills to pay before 5pm ? This is not acceptable I could end up in jail if these Bill's are not paid
Login to Me Too

rchinski12
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an ETA of when it will be fixed?

Login to Me Too

Ando1993
Contributor
Contributor
So who do i go about speaking with to credit me or pay me the NOW 100$ in late fees from automatic payments that as stated earlier CANNOT be delayed, waved, or extended in anyway. This is absolutely insane. The last time i experienced issues with the mastercard and paypal it took you all 3 weeks to just get ATM support back to the cards. 3 WEEEKS just to be able to pull money from the account. This problem has clearly persisted now for 3 years, let me say that again paypal has had 3 years to find a solution or make sure it doesnt happen again. The Better Business Burrow is going to have an absolute field day with everyone submitting reports. Because I can assure you i will be entering a report for the extremely terrible customer service and my missing money every single hour today until the issue is resolved.
Login to Me Too

DakotaRMoulton
Contributor
Contributor
We need more transparency with issues like this, if paypal is experiencing problems with direct deposit it should notify its uses about the issue instead of leaving them hanging wondering where the heck their money is. In all honesty paypal has had the absolute worst customer support I've ever dealt with. We need a better ETA or at least a little info about what's happening with our money.
Login to Me Too

Nuttienurse
Contributor
Contributor
This is my first time using paypal for direct deposit and I still haven't received my money?
Login to Me Too

Lenora85
Contributor
Contributor
How soon will you guys have this issues resolved? I have bills I have to pay
Login to Me Too

Porshia2212
Contributor
Contributor
For every moment we should be compensated 150each for such short notice . This is rubbish
Login to Me Too

ChantelleIH
Contributor
Contributor
I am aggravated to say the least and disappointed. My employer paid you directly and you can't pay me? Chime is calling my name but you need to hurry up and give me my money. These bills are going to catch late fees...will you be paying those? My car note is due today!!! They dont play about their money. No excuses
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.