Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: late direct deposit

Mine is also late. Apparently, according to their customer service, it could be due to high volume of fund transfers from peoples’ tax returns and i should receive it by 5 AM today. What if i don’t? Supposed to go all weekend without my pay!? Buncha bs
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: late direct deposit

Not just the whole weekend, Monday is a holiday.! This sucks bad!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

I have been on the phone and the chat they told me they were having technical difficulties with direct deposit and they could not guarantee me if it would be fixed today but I would be notified when my direct deposit came available

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your posts! I'm very sorry that you've experienced delays with your direct deposit today. We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to fix it as quickly as possible.

I am marking this post as the solution for the topic, not because the issue is resolved (it is not yet resolved and I am not suggesting otherwise), but because I want to float this response to the top of the thread for everyone to see, and marking it resolved is the only way to do that. When there is an actual resolution, I will come back and update this thread.

Thank you all for your patience.

Olivia

Edit 12:40PM CT 2/14/2020: I have seen a few people in this thread state that they have received their deposits. Our teams expect that the deposits will be credited for everyone over the next few hours. I'm truly sorry for the delay that you have experienced, but please be assured that this will be fixed. Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have been told today by 5pm, by 8pm, or within 2 days as an estimated resolve time. I am hoping it is the first time provided, which was 5pm.

I am not sure how often this happens, but definitely not going to stick around if it becomes a constant issue. 

Y'all should've sent out a mass email or notification of this issue to help settle our manic minds, instead of us all calling in, triggering extended wait times that just frustrate us more. 

Do better, PayPal...

Highlighted
Contributor

Honestly - this is the first time is has happened to me in a few years... normally always have my deposit around 4 to 5am
Highlighted
Contributor

Will this issue be resolved today I have bills to pay before 5pm ? This is not acceptable I could end up in jail if these Bill's are not paid
Highlighted
Contributor

Is there an ETA of when it will be fixed?

Highlighted

So who do i go about speaking with to credit me or pay me the NOW 100$ in late fees from automatic payments that as stated earlier CANNOT be delayed, waved, or extended in anyway. This is absolutely insane. The last time i experienced issues with the mastercard and paypal it took you all 3 weeks to just get ATM support back to the cards. 3 WEEEKS just to be able to pull money from the account. This problem has clearly persisted now for 3 years, let me say that again paypal has had 3 years to find a solution or make sure it doesnt happen again. The Better Business Burrow is going to have an absolute field day with everyone submitting reports. Because I can assure you i will be entering a report for the extremely terrible customer service and my missing money every single hour today until the issue is resolved.
Highlighted
Contributor

We need more transparency with issues like this, if paypal is experiencing problems with direct deposit it should notify its uses about the issue instead of leaving them hanging wondering where the heck their money is. In all honesty paypal has had the absolute worst customer support I've ever dealt with. We need a better ETA or at least a little info about what's happening with our money.