Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

I just sent a complaint to the BBB for the awful costomer service and failure to provide me with answers about my money. I will continue to send complaints every hour until my money is where it should be, in my account.
Highlighted

send me the link please

Highlighted

Just go to the help tab, and you will be able to chat with customer service.  it was a lot easier than calling them 

Highlighted
Contributor

When I try to chat with an agent: “we are experiencing high chat volume please call(phone number)" When I call, guess what? Nobody answers, I get left on hold, never get called back and now I've been hung up on.
Highlighted

im on the phone with them now. Paypal has known about this issue for months now and haven't fix this issue at all. We need to look into legal advice about this. Maybe a class action lawsuit

Highlighted
Contributor

This issue was due to a technical issue/update they had. It has NOT been going on for months. 

Highlighted

look at the community it has been going on since december 2019

Highlighted
Contributor

Regarding the mass delay of direct deposits today, THAT has not been going on for months. 

Late deposits that are same day have been a known issue, which is a flaw in their design of depositing in batches without any actual order of them. So, users experience different deposit times due to being in different batches. 

I agree, that needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

How long are you guys going to take we have bills to pay and kids to feed.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

I’ll still waiting