Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

pgrocks1966
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here , this seems to be site wide . I called the help center and there is an hour and 30 minutes to an hour and 40 minutes wait for them to call me back.. This needs to be corrected immediately This is BS !!!
Login to Me Too

LSpegal
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I have spoken to PayPal customer service, and was informed they are aware of the issue, stating it is a "technical issue" that is being addressed. No ETA when I will have my funds. Like really? This CANNOT be legal. They're fing with my money and I'm livid. I have $3 in my account, and bills are due TODAY!... This morning at 8am in fact. This is absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional. We should NOT be having this issue with a financial institution. 

Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

It's a technical issue on their end, they say- but, it's really an update on their direct deposit system and said update delayed all of the deposits. I am LIVID about this. Switching banks TODAY.

Login to Me Too

Bellskathy10
Contributor
Contributor
I receive money from Denmark a direct deposit am yet to get it
Login to Me Too

wrightmike8282
New Community Member
Where is our money
Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

You didn't get paid, either?

Login to Me Too

Javone91
Contributor
Contributor
Neither have I been paid either
Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

It's a technical issue on their end, they say- but, it's really an update on their direct deposit system and said update delayed all of the deposits. I am LIVID about this. Switching banks TODAY. 

Login to Me Too

mhyatt84
Contributor
Contributor

Jttavis851
Contributor
Contributor
I normally get my deposit between. 4am to 5am . Its 830am and I've received nothing anyone else having this issue ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.