Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Bribri17
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Valentine Day isn’t a real holiday so it shouldn’t be cause of that
Login to Me Too

Mmitch871
Contributor
Contributor

Lyssam98
New Community Member
Same and it’s really annoying me. I need that money ASAP and it’s always deposited around 2 am for me so not sure why it hasn’t been yet
Login to Me Too

Gizzy123
New Community Member
Yep spoke with them this morning and system is down with no updates on a time frame. Frustrating
Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

system has been down for about a week or so

Login to Me Too

andrew9833
Contributor
Contributor
Same. It's now 1135 EST. Usually have the deposit by 0400. Anyone have any updates?
Login to Me Too

Zaclowe86
Contributor
Contributor
I have been receiving direct deposit since the beginning of January every Friday morning my funds are available but today I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else heard of this problem or dealt with this before?
Login to Me Too

JaiLHill
Contributor
Contributor
I’m experiencing this same issue now. I usually receive my deposits early Friday morning. This morning I haven’t received anything.
Login to Me Too

Kswain44
New Community Member
Me as well. Does anyone know what’s going on?
Login to Me Too

sinfulcreations
Contributor
Contributor
I usually get my money direct deposited into my account at 4:30 am eastern time and here it is 9:05 am and I still don't have my money I have bills that's need to be paid today I need and want my money asap
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.