Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

Thanks for posting this.  I thought it was something wrong with just my account.  Have you gotten your DD yet?  I have not.

Highlighted

nope haven't received mine

Highlighted
Contributor

No I dont believe any of us have. I have already accrued 3 20$ late fees for missed automatic payments and I will be demanding a credit and or opening a claim against paypal itself. I have been hungup on No less than 4 times today when i ask for a supervisor. I guess the nice Indian men working there dont feel my money is important. I have gotten zero information other than that “i would receive a notification when the deposit is in my account” Ok great how about telling me when the **bleep** thats going to be or what in the **bleep** is actually going on and why it hasnt already. Everybody here having issues should be going right to the better business burrows website and filing a report against paypal every hour or atleast everyday until this issue is resolved.
Highlighted

Please post if you receive your deposits.  i just received this message from paypal technical support 

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please do not worry.

We are facing a technical issue regarding this and I have already gone ahead and raised a request to our technical team to resolve this.

The concerned team will be solving it as soon as possible. I request your patience in this regard."

Highlighted
Contributor

Yep I don't have my direct deposit, what a wonderful surprise for valentines day. If I don't get my pay in the next 2 hours I'm going to be extremely upset with PayPal and probably find a new bank. If my pay is late I want some sort of composition, we have bills to pay we don't have time for these types of issues. Edit: paypal isn't answering the phone for me, one call they put me on hold for an entire hour. The only option is to talk to a horribly designed robot that won't help with my issues or give me the info I need. This is absolutely rediclous, horrible customer service.
Highlighted
Contributor

No Deposit here and no answers. I am supposed to be leaving to another state in one hour for a funeral. I am so sick over this because we used my husbands pay for bills and was going to use mine to leave. I am just so upset my stomach is turning in two.
Highlighted

I am in the same boat.  i have direct deposit with Paypal for over a year, never one issue, until this morning.  My HR department confirmed money was correct account information and it was sent.  ugh... hope they fix this issue asap

Highlighted
Contributor

this happens more often than it should! my direct deposit usually is in my account between 5-6 a.m. but now it’s 11:20 and my account is still without it. i have bills come out today and they are declining because my money isn’t here and i have no ETA of when it will be.
Highlighted
Contributor

My direct deposit usually comes to my account at 4am. It hasn’t come yet going on 12pm. I have bills to pay I really need my money.
Highlighted
Contributor

My direct deposit has not come through. I have Bill's that are due. I have no idea when I will receive my money and the customer service agents and that one hour hold to get to a rep is all a joke. Big joke because I see this problem has prevailed since 2017 for others. We are in 2020. PayPal clearly doesn't care to resolve the issue. What a shame!!!!