Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Charles217
Contributor
Contributor
Normally about 3:30am central time.
Login to Me Too

Leggans56
New Community Member
My Direct Deposit has not hit...starting to get upset
Login to Me Too

jmb92988
Contributor
Contributor
They were having an issue and working on an update currently
Login to Me Too

TaJah
Contributor
Contributor
Will the direct deposit still hit today?
Login to Me Too

Joshua3137
Contributor
Contributor
Mine didnt either. Also pretty upset right now. I cant get a straight answer from anyone on when I will get it.
Login to Me Too

Walt28
Contributor
Contributor
I'm moving mine to netspend this is BS
Login to Me Too

TaJah
Contributor
Contributor
Mine didn’t either
Login to Me Too

DakotaRMoulton
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I don't have my direct deposit, what a wonderful surprise for valentines day. If I don't get my pay in the next 2 hours I'm going to be extremely upset with PayPal and probably find a new bank. If my pay is late I want some sort of composition, we have bills to pay we don't have time for these types of issues. Edit: paypal isn't answering the phone for me, one call they put me on hold for an entire hour. The only option is to talk to a horribly designed robot that won't help with my issues or give me the info I need. This is absolutely rediclous, horrible customer service.
Login to Me Too

Zana2
Contributor
Contributor
No Deposit here and no answers. I am supposed to be leaving to another state in one hour for a funeral. I am so sick over this because we used my husbands pay for bills and was going to use mine to leave. I am just so upset my stomach is turning in two.
Login to Me Too

jill2182
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat.  i have direct deposit with Paypal for over a year, never one issue, until this morning.  My HR department confirmed money was correct account information and it was sent.  ugh... hope they fix this issue asap

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.