Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your posts! I'm very sorry that you've experienced delays with your direct deposit today. We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to fix it as quickly as possible.

I am marking this post as the solution for the topic, not because the issue is resolved (it is not yet resolved and I am not suggesting otherwise), but because I want to float this response to the top of the thread for everyone to see, and marking it resolved is the only way to do that. When there is an actual resolution, I will come back and update this thread.

Thank you all for your patience.

Olivia

Edit 12:40PM CT 2/14/2020: I have seen a few people in this thread state that they have received their deposits. Our teams expect that the deposits will be credited for everyone over the next few hours. I'm truly sorry for the delay that you have experienced, but please be assured that this will be fixed. Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Prepaid_game
New Community Member
So I use to get my money Wednesday night/Thursday early morning around 3am, that has changed As I've been getting it on friday morning like 5am sometimes 9am. Has anyone else had this change?
Login to Me Too

Dshuf
Contributor
Contributor
I signed up for direct deposit with my job and it took 30 days for it to take effect. My last check was a paper check and today check has been deposited but it has not shown up on my paypal cash balance yet
Login to Me Too

elindsey1
New Community Member
This happened to me before I didn’t get the deposit until later that day it was before 10am central time
Login to Me Too

Dshuf
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. Hopefully mine will come around 10am
Login to Me Too

sinfulcreations
Contributor
Contributor
I spoken with someone she said that Wells Fargo bank is having delays anyone that have money direct deposited onto their card is having trouble and it should be there later today
Login to Me Too

Dshuf
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Tnw29
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t even get through it’s over an hour wait time did they say how long deposits were gonna take this is terrible
Login to Me Too

Dshuf
Contributor
Contributor
They didnt say
Login to Me Too

raypruden
Contributor
Contributor

8pm pacific time

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.